#GivingTuesday is December 3: How are you planning to give back??
Just in case you haven't heard all the fuss over the last few weeks, #GivingTuesday is this Tuesday, December 3. What is #GivingTuesday?
It is a day created to GIVE BACK. It's that simple. We just spent a long weekend focusing on how thankful we are for what we have followed by a couple intense days of shopping. 'Tis the season for giving. So why not give to a charity that has touched us all so deeply. If you give in any way on December 3, then you have participated in #GivingTuesday.
So how can you give to CHERUBS?? Here's a quick list of ways you can donate:
- Give directly to CHERUBS via the webpage.
- Donate via the CHERUBS #GivingTuesday FirstGiving page
- Support National Children's Memorial Day and light a virtual candle for CDH babies gone too soon for only $5 per candle.
- Purchase the 1st ever CHERUBS lullaby for only $1.89 (or more).
- Shop on Amazon, Ebay, or Goodsearch.
- Participate in the CDH Jewelry fundraiser on Etsy from our Oregon State Rep.
- Shop the CHERUBS CDH Awareness Shop
- Purchase a CDH Awareness 2014 calendar.
- Play the Give a Heart game on your computer or mobile device and donate your hearts to CHERUBS.
- Sign up to donate a tweet via JustCoz to CHERUBS.
This is definitely not an exhaustive list, but it's a good start.