2014 CDH Research Grant Contest
VOTING HAS BEGUN! Vote once a day, every day until December 30th for your favorite CDH organization to win research grant money!
23 CDH Research Centers from around the world in the running to win a Research Grant to the center with the most votes on December 31st.
1st Phase - Vote daily for your favorite CDH Research Center from December 1st to the 20th.
2nd Phase - Vote counts are reset on December 20th and the top 5 CDH Centers will battle it out until December 31st.
Who are you voting for?
- Baylor College of Medicine CDH Genetic Lab (genetic research)
- Boston Children's Hospital CDH Clinic (repair material research)
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital and Medical Center (surgical repair)
- DHREAMS Research Study (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia) Lab (genetic research)
- Mass General CDH Genetic Research Study (genetic research)
- OSF St. Francis Medical Center (CDH Clinic)
- Shands at the University of Florida CDH Clinic (gentle ventilation research)
- St. Louis Fetal Care Institute (fetal research)
- Texas Children's Hospital (fetal research)
- The Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment at CHOP (fetal research)
- UCSF Fetal Treatment Center (fetal research)
- International CDH Study Group (long term CDH care)
- Sydney Children’s Hospital (Australia)
- Universitätsklinikum Mannheim gGmbH (Germany)
- Université Paris Descartes (France)
- Ospedali Pediatrico Bambino Gesu (Italy)
- University Hospital Gasthuisberg (Belgium)
- The Hospital for Sick Children (Canada)
- National Center of Child Health and Development (Japan)
- Sophia Children’s Hospital (Netherlands)
- Liverpool University (United Kingdom)
- University of Oxford (United Kingdom)
- Scottish Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Clinical Network (Scotland)